Yolima Salazar, MD
Accepting New Patients
Yolima Salazar, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC and an Infectious Diseases physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester. Dr. Salazar completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Saint John’s Episcopal Hospital, followed by a fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. She is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. Dr. Salazar is also a member of Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Medical Association. She practices at 55 Palmer Ave. Bronxville, NY 10708 and sees patients by appointment at 540 Gramatan Avenue Mount Vernon, NY 10552.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Schedule an Appointment
Virtual Visits allow you to connect with your provider from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home.
New and Existing Patients:
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Universidad de Antioquia, School of Medicine, Universidad de Antioquia, School of Medicine
- Residency: St Johns Episcopal Hospial
- Fellowship: Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai West, St Lukes Hospital
- Internal Medicine