Jonathan S Kirshner, MD
Jonathan Kirshner, MD, is an is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC and an Infectious Diseases physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester.
After earning his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Dr. Kirshner completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He served his fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Montefiore Medical Center in New York. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American College of Physicians, and the American Medical Association, and is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Schedule an Appointment
Virtual Visits allow you to connect with your provider from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Internship: Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Residency: Mount Sinai / Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowship: Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center (New York)
Committees, Societies, Councils
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- The American College of Physicians
- The American Medical Association
- Internal Medicine